SYKORA SOUNDOFF

3 boys and a girl...a recipe for pure entertainment...no time to write a book, so I blog






























































Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Falling for Autumn

The air is crisp and the faintest smell hickory wood burning floats through the windows as the sun sets every night. Hot chocolate, cider and Carmel apples are a staple every day after school...I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! Football saturdays, lazy sundays and golden fields, I am hooked! I took  it upon myself to share my love of fall with the big boys this past weekend and take them to opening weekend at Vala's Pumpkin Patch. It was chilly and misting rain but that didn't stop us from exploring all the new attractions and a few of our old haunts. With a season pass, there is some damage to be done by the Sykoras this year.