SYKORA SOUNDOFF

3 boys and a girl...a recipe for pure entertainment...no time to write a book, so I blog






























































Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Made It!!!

As the summer draws to an end and school is about to start next week, I decided to depart from the routine of pool and park days. I opted instead to take the boys to visit Fontanelle Forest's Ice Age exhibit. It is outdoors with lots of places to run and explore and the boys had plenty of pent up energy to expend before settling in to a school rountine. Perfect combo for a beautiful day. We snagged my dad for a late morning stroll in the woods. Highly reccommend this exhibit for anyone needing a little outdoor time with kids(especially boys). We found spiders, catepillars, and bugs galore. The last time I had been to the forest was on a field trip in grade school, much cooler with children of my own.